The promoter is: Pacemasters Inc. whose registered office is at 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Newark, DW - 19702
The competition is open to resident of any country aged 16 years or over except employees of Pacemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be June 22. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- you need to subscribe on the following Instagram accounts: @wtf1official and @pacemasters 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Gift voucher/promotional code for purchasing tickets for racing event with $350 value.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen via random number generator.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the US.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Pacemasters' decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. The entrant must be following @Pacemasters and @wtf1official on Instagram in order to enter.
24. Pacemasters Inc. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Pacemasters.inc also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.